Need to take a stab at making something new and delightful? Evaluate this enticing Tikka Boti Recipe this end of the week. Directly from the ability of comes an incredible Tikka Boti formula that involve different conventional fixings like ginger garlic, red bean stew, cumin, salt, turmeric powder, dark pepper, yogurt, lemon juice, crisp coriander, onions and so on. The taste and fragrance of these fixings can improve the first taste of Tikka Boti. In the event that you need to pick up making Tikka Boti Recipe or need to attempt another variant that is not quite the same as your more established one, at that point this page can be of your help. Tikka Boti can be made at Eid ul Adha as a side line formula for supper or lunch. Scrumptious and light to devour, Tikka Boti tastes better on the off chance that it is marinated for very nearly 2 hours. You can make this Tikka Boti Recipe at home by following this formula posted here on this page.
Chicken 500 gm (boneless)
Ginger garlic glue 2 tsp
Red bean stew powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Cumin seeds powder ¼ tsp
Dark pepper powder to taste
Salt to taste
Oil as required
Yogurt 2/3 cup (whisked)
Lemon juice 4 tbsp
Crisp coriander 1 tbsp (cleaved)
Blended serving of mixed greens leaves
– In a bowl blend the chicken, turmeric powder, red bean stew powder, cumin seeds powder alongside the salt, dark pepper and ginger garlic glue together alongside 1 tbsp oil.
– Add the yogurt and lemon squeeze and blend well to join.
– Stir in the slashed new coriander.
– Leave to marinate for 2 hours.
– Bake in a preheated broiler for 15 mins or flame broil on the stove in a very much lubed barbecue container until chicken is delicate and scorched from the edges.
– Serve hot over plate of mixed greens leaves alongside onions, lemon wedges and sprinkle crisp coriander.